Your new job.
To build data insights, you deeply analyze multiple terabytes of geospatial data prepared, quality-assured, and served by our experienced data engineers. You will search for correlations, check underlying causalities, extract, engineer new valuable features, and most important – prototype state-of-the-art machine learning (ML) models. In the end, you provide our ML engineers with insights on the best performing ML models to bring them into production.
Your tech skills.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or an equivalent combination of work and experience instead of a formal degree. In more detail:
- Strong statistical skills and experience in designing, prototyping, and evaluating descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive machine learning models
- Excellent coding skills in Python, using relevant frameworks such as pandas, NumPy, skLearn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Yolo, Detectron, etc.
- 3+ years practical experience in developing data science use cases on large-scale datasets (e.g., during applied projects at university, as a freelancer, or with a corporate)
- Deep understanding in measuring the quality of predictive models, e.g., by providing uncertainty measures such as prediction intervals or prediction probabilities
- Good skills in data visualization and dashboarding, e.g., using frameworks such as Altair, Matplotlib, or similar
- Knowledge in computer vision to analyze image and LiDAR data is beneficial
- Practical experience in applying professional data science process models, such as the Microsoft Team Data Science Process
- Knowledge in managing virtual environments, e.g., using Anaconda
- Practical experience with ML cloud infrastructures, such as Azure Machine Learning or comparable
- Knowledge about spatial information, projections, coordinate systems, georeferencing is beneficial
Benefits of working with credium.
Enjoy the spirit of working in an inspiring start-up atmosphere. You can count on the following points:
- Working in a diverse team of highly motivated colleagues
- Flexible working settings (working hours, home office, etc.)
- Newly renovated office in the heart of Augsburg with an indoor garden and ergonomically designed workplaces (e.g., height-adjustable desks)
- Coffee-Flat in the office
- Competitive salary
credium is an AI-startup focused on building data insights. We combine the trends of sustainability and digitization by refining open data with AI. This way credium creates up-to-date, reliable, and, above all, nationwide building information as an on-demand service.