Your new job.
For building data insights, our artificial intelligence analyzes thousands of tera-bytes of data. As a Data Engineer, you will work directly at the heart of an AI company: its underlying data. Thereby, you will ingest, combine and refine different data types (as indicated in the image on the right). With your experience and skillset in large-scale data engineering, you enable our data scientists to have the best possible starting point for their analysis.
Your tech skills.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or an equivalent combination of work and experience instead of a formal degree. In more detail:
- Strong mathematical skills and experience designing and deploying end-to-end geospatial pipelines
- Capable of quick prototyping and rapid iteration to 'fail fast' while solving problems of high technical complexity and scale
- 3+ years development experience in building efficient large-scale (Big) data solutions, including databases (SQL/No-SQL) and ETL / Data pipelines using cloud services (e.g., during applied projects at university, as a freelancer, or with a corporate)
- 3+ year experience with Azure Big Data stack (Data Lake, Spark, Hadoop) and distributed processing like Apache Spark, Azure Data Factory, Azure Automation, or equivalent
- Architecting, building, and maintaining end-to-end, high-throughput data systems/pipes and their supporting services
- Designing data systems that are secure, testable, and modular, particularly in Python, as well as their support infrastructure (shell scripts, job schedulers, message queues, etc.)
- Working with distributed systems architecture
- Incorporating data processing and workflow management tools into pipeline design
- Using profiling tools, debugging logs, performance metrics, and other data sources to make code- and application-level improvements
- Developing for continuous integration and automated deployments
- Utilizing a variety of data stores, including data warehouses, RDBMS, in-memory caches, and searchable document DBs
- Wrangling large-scale data sets using frameworks such as CGAL, GDAL, PDAL, Geopandas, Boost.Geometry or similar
- Knowledge about projections, coordinate systems, georeferencing is beneficial
Benefits of working with credium.
Enjoy the spirit of working in an inspiring start-up atmosphere. You can count on the following points:
- Working in a diverse team of highly motivated colleagues
- Flexible working settings (working hours, home office, etc.)
- Newly renovated office in the heart of Augsburg with an indoor garden and ergonomically designed workplaces (e.g., height-adjustable desks)
- Coffee-Flat in the office
- Competitive salary
credium is an AI-startup focused on building data insights. We combine the trends of sustainability and digitization by refining open data with AI. This way credium creates up-to-date, reliable, and, above all, nationwide building information as an on-demand service.